This is my Mom’s homemade restaurant-style salsa. This is hands down my favorite salsa recipe and we keep it on hand in our house. It’s simple, yet so delicious and quite addicting. It’s perfect on its own with chips or as a dip for tacos, burritos, fajitas, nachos and quesadillas.
- 1 28 ounce can of good quality whole tomatoes
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 yellow chili peppers
- 3 Anaheim chile peppers
- 3 Jalapeno peppers
- 2 Tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- Place all the peppers in large pot with water and boil until tender (about 25 minutes).
- Remove peppers and let cool.
- Once cool, remove stems and deseed peppers.
- Put all ingredients into food processor and mix.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.