INGERDIENTS Good Olive Oil 1 Vidalia Onion, chopped 4-5 Garlic Cloves, minced 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley 1 tsp salt Pepper to taste 1 1/2 tbsp sugar 28 ounce can of San Marzano whole tomatoes, with their juice
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, add olive oil to cover the bottom (about 3 tablespoons).
2. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
3. Add the minced garlic and cook stirring for about 2 minutes.
4. Crush the whole peeled tomatoes by hand and add the pulp and the juices to the pot.
5. Add the parsley, salt, pepper and sugar to the pot and let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly
6. Pour everything into a blender and blend well
7. Once blended, pour everything back into the Dutch oven and simmer on low for at least one hour, stirring the sauce every 15 to 30 minutes as needed.